12 Jul 2022
We’re always developing new support materials to help teachers deliver Cambridge programmes successfully in the classroom. Here are some of the latest resources on the School Support Hub, our secure online site for teachers at Cambridge schools. You can find them in the 'Teaching and learning' section of the relevant syllabus page.
If you have never had an account for the School Support Hub, speak to the School Support Coordinator at your school, and they will help set one up for you.
Example Candidate Responses
Example Candidate Responses booklets use examples of candidates’ work to show how different levels of performance (high, middle and low) relate to the subject’s curriculum and assessment objectives. Each candidate response comes with examiner comments that explain where and why marks were awarded.
New Example Candidate Responses:
- Cambridge IGCSE / IGCSE (9-1) First Language English 0500_0990 (for examination from 2021)
Specimen Paper Answers
Specimen Paper Answers aim to exemplify standards and include examples of very good answers to questions in specimen papers, providing teachers with guidance on what is expected in the exam.
New Specimen Paper Answers:
- Cambridge IGCSE / IGCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language 0510_0511_0991_0993 (for examination from 2024)
- Cambridge IGCSE / IGCSE (9-1) / O Level History 0470_0977_2147 (for examination from 2024)
- Cambridge International AS Level Environmental Management 8291 (for examination from 2022)
Specimen Speaking Tests
Specimen Speaking Tests – Videos and audio recordings of speaking test demonstrations to show the structure of the test and different levels of candidate performance.
New Specimen Speaking Tests available for Cambridge IGCSE / IGCSE (9-1) syllabuses:
- 0510/0511/0993/0991 (English as a Second Language)
- 0520/7156 (French)
- 0525/7159 (German)
- 0530/7160 (Spanish)
- 0544 (Arabic)
- 0547 (Chinese)
- 0546 (Malay)