We have a wealth of teaching and learning materials to help you plan and deliver the Cambridge International AS & A Level programme. They suit a wide range of teaching methods and different international contexts and include:
- Teaching schemes of work and lesson plans
- Textbooks and publisher resources
- Example candidate responses (standards booklets)
- Mapping documents to explain how the resources support teaching
- Exam preparation materials.
The exam preparation materials, including mark schemes, examiner reports, previous examination papers and results statistics by grade and subject, enable you to provide valuable feedback to learners before final assessment.
Find teaching resources for Cambridge International AS & A Levels.