As a Cambridge Associate, you are responsible for administering Cambridge exams. This includes:
- submitting candidates’ exam entries to us
- making sure the exams run smoothly for each of your schools. You will need to provide facilities and country-specific administrative support
- making sure the security and integrity of any exams is maintained
- submitting access arrangement and special consideration applications to us
- distributing results and exam certificates to your schools
- submitting enquiry about results applications.
You are also responsible for the security of exam materials, which includes:
- distributing timetables and explaining how to follow them correctly
- making sure exam materials are stored and handled securely to maintain their integrity
- distributing exam materials securely to and from each of your schools
- reporting any suspected malpractice to us.
A full list of Cambridge Associate responsibilities can be found in the Cambridge Handbook.
Support for exams officers
You will need to appoint a Cambridge Associate Exams Officer, who will be responsible for coordinating and administering Cambridge exams on behalf of your network of schools. Your schools will also need to appoint an Exams Officer to manage their own day to day exams administration.
We provide a wide range of resources and support for exams officers including:
- Cambridge Exams Officers' Guide - provides step by step introduction to delivering Cambridge exams and access to key administrative documents and support materials
- Exams officer training - providing comprehensive free support and online training on all aspects of the Cambridge Exams Cycle and the exams officer role.
To access these resources visit our Exams officers web pages.
Cambridge International Direct
Cambridge International Direct is our secure online tool that allows exams officers to carry out essential tasks including submitting entries and forecast grades, and downloading results.
You should have received access to >Direct when you become a Cambridge Associate. If your exams officer has problems logging in please email Customer Services.