Read our Standards for School Self-Evaluation (PDF, 396KB)
Once you have conducted the surveys, we will produce a report on your results that combines and compares responses from parents, students and teachers. We will then schedule a video conference or face-to-face meeting with your school leadership team. At this meeting, you can discuss the report’s findings, decide on any areas for further analysis, and identify the next steps you would like to take in your school improvement process.
We have created an online guide to explain what our School Self-Evaluation service is and how it works. As well as describing each stage of the self-evaluation process and how we will support your school through it, the guide focuses on how you can get the best possible results from your school self-evaluation. We have also included video testimonials from Cambridge schools so you can see how each aspect of the process worked for them.
Read our online guide
What do schools say about our School Self-Evaluation service?
We have had very positive feedback about the service from schools around the world. Read our case studies to find out what they said:
How much does the service cost?
There is a cost for our School Self-Evaluation which is an additional service for Cambridge schools.
|Customisation of surveys (adding additional questions)
|Additional data analysis
The fee for our School Self-Evaluation service includes:
- an in-depth conversation with an accredited Cambridge International Consultant to discuss school needs and to start the process
- a number of email templates to communicate the process with stakeholders
- links to online surveys to gather data from parents, teachers and students
- a detailed report for school leadership, aggregating survey responses
- a follow-up meeting with an accredited Cambridge International Consultant to discuss the outcomes of the report and to agree next steps, including further analysis and support where required.
In addition to the above, schools can include further questions to the three surveys relating to an issue of specific interest. This can be discussed in the initial meeting with the Consultant.
Requests for additional data analysis, after the stakeholder report has been produced and discussed with school leadership, can also be accommodated.
To register your interest in this service, please complete the form below.
Register your interest in School Self-Evaluation