16 Jul 2019
We’re always developing new support materials to help teachers deliver Cambridge programmes successfully in the classroom. Here are some of the latest resources available on the School Support Hub
For Cambridge IGCSE language syllabuses
New support for Cambridge IGCSE language syllabuses (for examination from 2021) includes a speaking test video and more learner guides.
- Speaking test video for Cambridge IGCSE foreign languages - We’ve made a new step-by-step video to help teachers and examiners carry out speaking tests. It covers the structure of the test, what you will need with you in the exam, and how to set it up. You can find the video on the School Support Hub and on the relevant syllabus pages on the Cambridge International website.
- Learner guides - These guides help students develop an understanding of their course and how it will be assessed. New guides for Arabic (0544), French (0520), German (0525), Spanish (0530) and Urdu as a Second Language (0539) are now available on the School Support Hub.
- Example Candidate Responses (speaking online resource) for Cambridge IGCSE Hindi as a Second Language - This new resource focuses on real speaking tests demonstrating different levels of candidate performance. Each candidate response is followed by examiner comments on the strengths and weaknesses of the test. To access the resource, go to the syllabus page on the School Support Hub and find 0549 Example Candidate Responses Component 03 (for examination from 2019).
For Cambridge International AS & A Level Hinduism
New schemes of work are now available for Cambridge International AS & A Level Hinduism 9487 (for examination from 2021). Schemes of work offer advice, tips and ideas to help with lesson planning.
New learner guides
New learner guides are also available on the School Support Hub for:
- Cambridge International Project Qualification (9980)
- Cambridge International AS & A Level: Computer Science (9618); English Language (9093); English Literature (9695); History (9489)
- Cambridge IGCSE / O Level Pakistan Studies (0448 / 2059).