Go to our other sites
Cambridge Assessment International Education
Why choose us
Find out how to become a Cambridge school
Programmes & qualifications
Support & training for schools
News & blog
Cambridge Outlook magazine
Keep up to date with news from Cambridge and its schools around the world.
There are several steps involved when we print, pack and send you confidential materials.
Confidential materials include question papers and role play cards, which are packed in our warehouses and then sent to you.
Three months before exam materials are packed, they are printed and automatically collated.
1. The exam materials are delivered to Cambridge International in a sealed pallet.
2. The pallet of exam materials is stored in our warehouse racking for up to three months before being packed.
3. When a pallet is requested from stock, it is collected and transported using an electronic pump truck.
4. To begin packing, exam materials are loaded on to our counting machine.
5.Materials are automatically and securely poly wrapped by the machine.
6. Once the packets are poly wrapped, they are packed into destination boxes.
7. Within two weeks of the packets being packed into boxes, they are securely wrapped by an automated ‘wrap and strap’ machine and then despatched to centres.