Your candidates will receive their results on our published results days, in the same way as if they had sat their exams. We will contact you before results are released, as we usually do, via email to provide all the usual information about how to access results via Direct.
What services are available?
The guidance in our current Cambridge Handbook about our usual enquiries about results services and appeals applies to candidates who have followed the portfolio of evidence route.
The following services are available for candidates who have followed the portfolio of evidence route to a grade:
- Clerical re-check: Service 1
- Clerical re-check with copy of script: Service 1S
- Review of marking: Service 2
- Review of marking with copy of script: Service 2S.
In addition to these services, the following service is available for portfolio of evidence:
- Review of selection of evidence: Service 10 – a review of the choice of the pieces of evidence included in the candidate’s portfolio to check that the pieces of evidence chosen meet the criteria for selection in our published portfolio of evidence guidance. There is more information in our ‘Guidance on enquiries about results and appeals for the portfolio of evidence route’ document, see below.
You must follow the guidance in our Handbook, alongside the additional guidance published here.
A guide to enquiries about results
We have created a guide for Heads of Centre and Exams Officers. It explains the enquiries about results and appeals that are available to candidates who have followed the portfolio of evidence route. It is a supplement to Cambridge Handbook.
Guidance on enquiries about results and appeals for the portfolio of evidence route (PDF, 157KB)
Guidance for students and their families
There is more information about how portfolio of evidence on our ‘guidance for students and families’ page.