All the important dates can be found on the UNEDasiss website, but you will find a summary below:
- Dates to apply for a UNEDasiss accreditation: every year from 3 February to 1 December.
Specific Competency Tests (PCE)
- UNED advises that applications should be submitted at least six weeks ahead of the university registration deadline.
To provide an idea of the deadlines, here are the dates that were set for the 2022 sessions:
- May/June session 2022: You can register for the May/June session between 24 February and 9 May.
- September session 2022: Registration for the September session begins on 29 June and ends on 21 July.
- Exam dates: vary slightly each year. View the dates.
The examinations for the May/June session in 2022 were held from 23 to 27 May in Spain, and from 28 May to 11 June abroad. The dates abroad will depend on the local situation and the circumstances of the examination centres.
University enrolment deadlines
Universities set their own pre-enrolment deadlines. With most state universities you can submit your admission application between mid-June until early July, with the possibility of submitting documentation until the end of July. Make sure you are aware of pre-enrolment dates at the university you wish to attend.
- Processing times: typically within 3 weeks, but may take up to 3 months.
If you submit any outstanding document or recognised certificate by 31 October you may obtain a new accreditation with an amended admission score for the Spanish University.