The Cambridge International Certificate and Diploma in Teaching with Digital Technologies enable teachers to:
- critically engage with key theories, concepts, principles and issues in using digital technologies to support teaching and learning
- develop effective and reflective practice in leading learning using digital technologies
- focus on understanding the potential and use of digital technologies for best impact in teaching and learning.
Taking this certificate and diploma will help you to:
- experiment and innovate in your own context with the opportunities offered by digital technologies
- enhance your design and practice in teaching with digital technologies
- demonstrate your professional development as a teacher able to use digital technologies critically and purposefully in teaching and learning.